Joke Of The Day
A rather good golf junkie who happened to be a priest was on the 18th hole and had about 230 yards left to the green.
He pulled out his 1-iron and started to swing at the ball. Suddenly, the clouds overhead let out a flash of lightning and a massive roll of thunder, shattering a tree some 300 yards to his right and rain began pouring down in a blinding sheet.
The distraction caused him to hook the shot badly out of bounds. He looked up, waved his 1-iron at the clouds, and began screaming and cursing God.
His caddie ran up, grabbed his club arm and yanked it down, yelling, “Are you crazy? You don’t wave a club around like that in a thunderstorm!”
The priest looked at his caddie and said, “Psh… Not even God can hit a 1-iron!”
- Joke Of The Day, Friday, November 29th
- Joke Of The Day, Wednesday, November 27th
- Joke Of The Day, Tuesday, November 26th
- Joke Of The Day, Monday, November 25th
- Joke Of The Day, Friday, November 22nd