The 2013 Masters may well be remembered for more than who emerged as champion on Sunday.
From breaking barriers of several kinds to breaking the rules, this Masters had it all. Here are five memories we’ll take away from Augusta this year.
- Condi Rice and Darla Moore: Augusta National’s female members
- Tiger Woods’ improper drop on Friday
- Tianlang Guan making the cut at age 14
- The dawn of golf’s power couples: Tiger and Lindsey, Rory and Caroline, Dustin and Paulina
- The 2013 Masters champion Adam Scott
What are your memories from the 2013 Masters? Share with us on Twitter using the hashtag Tweet #5For13Masters.