Jenn Bosworth and Charles Everett show you another side of Augusta, Ga. as they take us on a tour of the scariest locations in a city which is thought to be haunted.
As you might guess, Augusta National is immune. Or, should we say, the Masters competitors are not immune from being haunted by the hallowed grounds.
Charles Everett arrives back in Hartford, CT only to discover the ghost followed him back to Back9Network headquarters:
Photo Gallery: Augusta National Turns 81
Other Hot Links:
– The Odds: Tiger Woods Favorite To Win 2014 Masters
– A Tradition Unlike Any Other: Dumb Masters Arguments
– The Masters: 9 Greatest Shots
– Augusta’s Famed Eisenhower Tree Removed, ‘Ike’ Probably Happy
– The Masters: 2014 Rookie Class
– Callaway Golf Unveils Arnold Palmer-Inspired Masters Gear
– Cobra Golf Releases Limited Edition Masters Driver