A putting green or practice area can always make a house more valuable. For Billy Walters, it definitely helped.
The notorious sports bettor sold his 21,000-square-foot house in Rancho Santa Fe, Calif., for $14.3 million, featuring an amazing practice area. All told, the house has seven bedrooms, eight full baths and three half baths, which is plenty of room for everyone in the buyer’s golf posse.
Take a tour of the place in the video below.
There is really no excuse for not being the best short-game player at your club when you have this at your house. I’d probably choose to sleep on one of those greens instead of in a bed.
The rest of the mansion is incredible, too. It also has a tennis court and pool — of course.
Here are more photos of the property.
More Hot Links:
– Derek Jeter Has A Golf-ish Story That Would Embarass Jimmy Fallon
– The Turn: Kevin Ollie Competes In Chip-Off Challenge
– Bill Murray Saves Padraig Harrington’s Day, Tries On Clothes
– Thank Golf It’s Friday: 7-Year-Old Rapper Returns
– Full Interview: Paul Azinger on U.S. Ryder Cup, ‘The Problem Is Deep’
– The Fringe: It Was a Dogged Day For Rory McIlroy
– Big Bertha Alpha 815, Double Black Diamond Drivers Unveiled
– George W. Bush Hosts ‘There’s No Self-Pity Here Open’
– New 910-Horsepower Lamborghini Hybrid Is Stunning
– TaylorMade Reminds Us That Nobody’s Perfect
– Bubba Watson Heading Home To Take On Bubba Maze