If you haven’t already heard that the Toledo Mud Hens are building a mini golf course in the outfield, you’re missing out. Luckily, it’s not too late to get into the action.
The two 18-hole courses in the outfield will be open to the public for three days beginning on Friday with tickets costing $15 per person. The dogleg-filled courses are both par-36 with bunkers and angles throughout.
Safe to say, it looks like a blast. Check it out:
If you’re lucky enough to go to the stadium and check it out, be sure to pick up a scorecard T-shirt while you’re there. That way you can wear your score on your back wherever you go.
The shirt even comes with a Sharpie marker, so you don’t have to worry about bringing your own. However, bringing your own putter is recommended. After all, you’ll play better with your Scotty Cameron than you would with one of those rubber-head putters.
If you’re in the area, there’s no reason to miss out on your tee time at The Links at Fifth Third Field. How many times have you played mini golf on a baseball field before?
Here are a few more pictures to convince you:
Related Link: Ball Fore: Baseball Outfield Becomes Mini-Golf Course
Other Hot Links:
– Golf Ball Was Possibly, Maybe Found On Mars
– Ryder Cup Notebook: Americans Finding Plenty Of Incentive To Win
– Tournament Hole Of The Week: Ryder Cup
– Ryder Cup By The Numbers: More Than 15 Miles of Rope and More
– Ryder Cup Ticket Prices Soaring On Secondary Market
– Phil Snags Wounded Warrior’s Phone, Takes Super Selfie
– U.S. Team Room Is Jaw-Droppingly Awesome
– Who Wore Velvet Best: Team Europe Or Pop Stars?
– Comeback King: Phil Mickelson Retorts ‘Suck On That’