A golf course in Zhangjiajie, China, is offering $1 million to any golfer who can make a hole in one on a specific hole. You’re probably thinking, “So what, I’ve heard that before.”
Well, I can bet you’ve never seen a hole like this:
The details of the hole are still unknown, but it looks incredible. And impossible, too.
If I had to guess how far the hole is, I’d say around 247 yards, give or take a few. Based on the fact that the guy in the picture has an iron in hand and the hole is severely downhill, it can’t be much longer than that.
Related Link: Extreme 19th: The World’s Toughest Par 3
Other Hot Links:
– The Most Extreme 1,476 Feet in Golf
– Let Me Take A Selfie: Ryder Cup Stars Join In On Craze
– Slice of Bacon: The Ryder Cup Is Upon Us
– Show Me The Money: Ryder Cup Has Become Golf’s Biggest Event
– Tournament Hole Of The Week: Ryder Cup
– Ryder Cup By The Numbers: More Than 15 Miles of Rope and More
– Ryder Cup Ticket Prices Soaring On Secondary Market
– Phil Snags Wounded Warrior’s Phone, Takes Super Selfie