For some reason, people have made a habit of driving their cars through golf courses. The latest occurrence took place on a course just outside of Pittsburgh in North Braddock, Penn.
The driver sped onto the course at Grand View Golf Club in a white SUV, terrorizing golfers as he tore through fairways and everything in between.
“The driver came down the driving range,” course general manager Tom Beeler told CBS Pittsburgh. “Hit my vehicle, bounced off and proceeded to go on the golf course.”
He was reportedly driving 60 to 70 mph and nearly hit several golfers before finally crashing into the trees where the SUV came to a stop.
“We usually don’t have this much excitement,” Beeler said. “The biggest excitement is someone spinning around in a golf cart. We can do without this kind of stuff.”
Police say that the driver was under the influence of drugs and alcohol during his rampage, which would somewhat explain why this happened.
Thankfully no one was seriously injured, but the course was. Grand View Golf Club says it’ll cost about $40,000 to fix the damage.
Related Link: Scorned Lover Does Donuts On New York Golf Courses
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Fowler’s New Flame & Walker’s Unfamiliar Territory
– Rory McIlroy Donates $1.6 Million To Build Children’s Cancer Center
– Bill Murray Visits Howard Stern, Talks Caddieing & New Golf Project
– Hold the Anchovies: Jason, Amanda Dufner Make Pizza for Charity
– TMZ Tries, Fails To Interview Dustin & Paulina
– LeBron James Tops Tiger Woods On New Forbes List
– For Only $1.3M, You Can Own Ian Poulter’s Old Home
– 9 Second Challenge: The Putt