If you are looking to give your dad a golf gift this Father’s Day, we at the Back9Network have you covered. Here are nine of our favorite gift ideas for the holiday.
Mizuno Golf has been making high-quality golf clubs for generations, and nobody makes better forged iron sets. The new Mizuno JPX-EZ irons, for example, are forged goodness and possibly the easiest clubs your dad will ever hit.
Does your dad like being outdoors? Is he a health nut? Or does he simply like high-quality wool socks? Then you need to check out the product line from FITS socks. These socks are made proudly in the USA, so your dad will be proud of your mindfulness!
Masters Champion Bubba Watson has teamed up with the folks at Birdie Box to offer a truly unique mail-subscription service for the golf lover. Plus, a portion of each subscription will benefit The Bubba Watson Foundation, so you’ll be doing a good deed while whetting your dad’s golf palette.
Let’s be honest: When was the last time you saw your dad buy a new pair of underwear? Probably never. Do the big guy a favor and pick him up a couple pairs of Tani Air Fitness underwear. These are made specifically with the man’s man in mind, both in terms of fit and comfort.
Speaking of things your dad hasn’t purchased in awhile, his golf shoes could probably use a refresh. The new adicross Gripmore shoes by adidas Golf are stylish, comfortable, and a definite upgrade from the loafers your pops has been sporting for too long.
I’m a huge Callaway Golf fan, but all biases aside, the new Big Bertha drivers are something to behold. Dear Ole’ Dad will be splitting fairways and out-driving his playing partners with ease if he has one of these clubs in his bag.
If your dad is anything like mine, he doesn’t care too much for “traditional” golf apparel. Bunker Mentality takes golf apparel to the next level in terms of style, comfort, and uniqueness. It is my favorite golf clothing brand, and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
While we’re on the topic of unique golf clothing, Loudmouth Golf has to be in the conversation. Your dad will love the colorful patterns and styles. May I recommend the Augusta Magic or Betsy Ross?
Your dad probably knows all about Titleist, Srixon and Top-Flite balls, but has he ever heard of the amazing pellets made by indie golf company 3Up Golf? I would put its golf balls up against any of the “big boys” any day of the week. Plus, 3Up golf balls don’t cost as much!
Related Link: Nike Golf 2014 U.S. Open Scripting
Other Hot Links:
– Loudmouth Smartphone Cases Coming this Fall
– Callaway Golf Releases Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedges
– Missing Major: 9 Players Who Just Missed Career Grand Slam
– Kate Upton is Not Happy with Los Angeles Country Club
– Video Breakdown: The Anatomy of a Failed Golf Trick Shot
– U.S. Open Odds: McIlroy, Scott and Mickelson Lead
– Mickelson Finally Plays Pinehurst, Joined By Fowler, McIlroy
– Jason Dufner’s Acting is Pretty Baaaaad
– Cliffhanger: Scott Langley’s Putt Hangs on for Dear Life
– Katherine Webb Plays Golf with Tiger Woods… Sort Of
– Mark Cuban Provides Perspective on Phil Mickelson Situation
– Heartbreaker: Amateur’s U.S. Open Dream Ends with Self-DQ
– Trick Shot Tuesday: Walk-Off Swagger