Justin Rose, Jason Day and Sergio Garcia are likely to be seen atop the leaderboard at this week’s 2014 PGA Championship. As such, TaylorMade-adidas and Ashworth are outfitting their players to the nines with some exciting new golf apparel.
Rosey will make his bid for a second career major while wearing the newest polo designs from Ashworth. On Thursday, he’ll sport the Performance Matte Interlock Solid Pocket Golf Shirt ($25) followed by the Performance Blocked Stretch Pique/Double Knit Golf Shirt ($75) on Friday.
Saturday and Sunday rounds will include the Performance Engineer Chest Stripe Golf Shirt ($75) and back to the Performance Matte Interlock Solid Pocket Golf Shirt, respectively.
The Aussie will sport adidas Golf’s new puremotion colorblock 3-stripes polo ($65), climalite 3-stripes pant ($70), and adizero one footwear ($139) throughout the tournament. Each polo features Day’s trademark solid base and small accent color.
Perhaps one of the best players on the planet right now, Sergio will attack Valhalla while donning blue-themed puremotion climacool 3-stripes sleeve polo ($65), climalite 3-stripes pant ($70) and pure 360 footwear ($250).
Related Link: Complete PGA Championship Coverage
More PGA Championship Links:
– Flashback: Sergio Challenges Tiger at 1999 PGA Championship
– 9 Greatest Moments in Valhalla Golf Club History
– Live Updates: 2014 PGA Championship Long-Drive Contest
– ‘Walk-In Putt’ at Valhalla Just One Of Tiger’s Famous 16th-Hole Shots
– 2014 PGA Championship: Rounds 1 & 2 Tee Times and Pairings
– PGA Championship 2014: PUMA Golf Scripting
– 2014 PGA Championship: Nike Golf Scripting
– 2014 PGA Championship Scripting for Oakley’s Bubba Watson
– Why the PGA Championship Is Not a Minor Major
– Return to Valhalla: Tiger Woods vs. Bob May 14 Years Later
– The Odds: Rory Remains Huge Favorite at PGA Championship
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Get Custom Louisville Sluggers
– 2014 PGA Championship: Valhalla Hole-By-Hole
– 2014 PGA Championship Scripting for Jason Dufner
– Last Shot: Colin Montgomerie Gets Final Major Chance at Valhalla
– 9 Greatest Moments in PGA Championship History
– PGA Championship To Welcome Back Long-Drive Competition
– You Can Influence the PGA Championship’s Outcome
– Players & PGA Championships To Offer $10 Million Purses
– The Fringe: Bubba Watson Won’t Drive for Show
– The Fringe: Tiger’s Caddie Carries On & Fowler Turns Some Laps
– ‘Stay Tuned’: Keegan Bradley Teases Fans With Jordan Shoes
– Greg Norman Collection Featured at PGA Championship, Ryder Cup
– The Breakdown: Rickie Fowler’s Majorly Impressive Year
– Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been