When it comes to innovative technology in golf apparel, nobody does it better than the folks at adidas. The company’s new climachill polo is another fine example of how adidas is pushing the envelope on modern golf apparel.
The climachill polo features new and exclusive fabric technologies specifically designed to keep you cool on the golf course. Designed and developed to regulate your body temperature, the super-smart engineers at adidas have added small metallic disks to what might be the most breathable golf shirt material available.
That’s right: Each climachill polo features small aluminum dots strategically placed on the inside of the shirt’s back and neck. These dots, when in contact with your skin, produce a cooling sensation in even the most hot and humid conditions.
It’s like your very own personal air conditioner. How freakin’ cool is that? (Pun intended.)
What’s even more impressive is the shirt’s highly affordable price tag. There is no doubt the adidas climachill is a premium-quality shirt, but the $75 retail price is far lower than competing brands of similar fabric quality.
To learn more about adidas climachill polos, visit www.taylormadegolf.com/adidasgolf.
Other Hot Links:
– TaylorMade Releases SLDR Mini Driver
– TaylorMade, Hank Haney Take Time Square
– TaylorMade’s Speed Police Puppets Are Terrifyingly Awesome
– TaylorMade Releases Tour Preferred Iron Series
– The Fringe: The Fast and Careless
– Video: TaylorMade Releases Ad Featuring Paulina Gretzky
– TaylorMade CEO Mark King on Growing The Game