Callaway Golf has unveiled its newest version of the popular Mack Daddy 2 wedge series, this time featuring tour-level sole grinds.
The new Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind wedges are premium forged designs, featuring a profile, grind, and groove pattern designed for and tested by the greatest players in the world. They are expertly designed by wedge-guru Roger Cleveland and are constructed for optimal precision, spin and control on short shots.
Meant to be an update to last year’s successful Mack Daddy 2 wedges, the Tour Grind version has 39 percent larger grooves than the last model, adding to the incredible spin and control upgrades. Tour professionals are also expected to put the new Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind wedges into play this month, according to Callaway.
The new Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind wedges will be available for purchase on July 18th.
Related Link: Throwback Thursday: The ‘Bertha’ of a Legend
More Callaway Links:
– Back9 Gear: Callaway Apex Irons
– Video: How Golf Balls Are Made
– Long-Drive Champion Takes on Watermelon… and Wins
– Video: How Wooden Golf Clubs Are Made
– Performance Friday: Callaway Golf Tips
– Callaway Wants You to Win Phil’s U.S. Open Paycheck (Seriously)