OMG I WISH THE MASTERS WOULD GET HERE ALREADY.
Apparently so do the folks in the R&D department at Cobra Golf, who have just announced the release of a limited edition Masters-themed BIO Cell driver:
— PGA.COM (@PGA_com) March 3, 2014
For those wondering, the BIO Cell driver is one of the most popular models to come out in 2014. This is due not only to it’s incredible distance and forgiveness for hackers like you and I, but also the palette of different color combinations from which to choose.
I’m telling you right now; if I had this driver, I would never take it out of my bag. That’s how much I love the Masters. Bravo, Cobra.
Related Links: Go Long with COBRA BiO Cell
Other Hot Links:
– 9 Questions with PGA of America’s Wendell Haskins
– Danica Patrick Is Really Catching On To This Golf Thing
– The Lowdown on Bubba Watson’s Bulletproof Truck
– Is FootGolf the Next Big Thing?
– Sydney Leroux Fails, Then Succeeds in Happy Gilmore Drive