It might not be the most well-known golf apparel company on the market, but Dunning Golf certainly provides some of the highest-quality clothing options you’ll find in the industry. Its new styles for fall 2014 are no exception.
I had the chance to take a firsthand look at some of Dunning’s newest styles for the fall, and to say I was impressed would be an understatement. Yes, I have been a longtime fan of its products, but rest assured that the new polos, pants and outerwear can hold their own against any of the “popular” brands you’ll see at the golf course.
What makes Dunning Golf one of my favorite golf apparel brands? Simply put, Dunning designs its clothing with the athlete in mind without compromising style and class.
I cannot say enough about the quality of this clothing. As we’ve covered on this site in the past, Dunning Golf takes pride in its designs … and it shows. All of its clothing is made from the best materials available while keeping in mind the golfer’s flexibility requirements and comfort preferences across every inch of the garment.
I’ll be honest: Not all companies can say the same about their products.
What I appreciated most about the new styles from Dunning Golf was their traditional look and minimalistic designs. While I enjoy bright colors and flashy logos as much as the next guy, you know that you will be projecting a low-handicap golf persona when donning a shirt or jacket from Dunning. Its products exude confidence.
To learn more about the exciting new styles from Dunning Golf, be sure to visit www.dunninggolf.com.
More Back9 Gear:
– Back9 Gear: Orange Whip
– Back9 Gear: ECCO Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Odyssey Tank Cruiser Putters
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shirts
– Back9 Gear: Bettinardi Putters
– Back9 Gear: Skechers GO GOLF Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Garmin Approach S4 GPS Watch
– Back9 Gear: Titleist SM5 Wedges
– Back9 Gear: Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Driver
– Back9 Gear: PING i25 Irons
– Back9 Gear: FootJoy Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Titleist 913 Drivers
– Back9 Gear: Callaway Speed Regime Balls
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade SpeedBlade Irons
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade Project (a) Balls
– Back9 Gear: Game Golf
– Back9 Gear: Bridgestone B330 Series Golf Balls
– Back9 Gear: SuperStroke Grips