Let’s be honest: Golf carts are pretty boring looking, and even more boring to drive. Sure, we’ve seen some awesome custom ones like the Batcart and Bubba Watson’s hovercraft, but they’re not practical. And as awesome as they are, you’ll probably never see them driving (hovering?) down a fairway near you.
One sweet cart that you could see on your course, however, is the Ecocruise Cruser Sport Golf Car. It’s a mix between a traditional golf cart and a dune buggy, making it one of the coolest things you’ll ever put your clubs on.
The photos below show the street-legal “car” model, the Cruser Sport, with the golf version still in production and set to launch in the summer of 2015.
This electric cart sports a carbon fiber body with a sleek front windshield and metal roll cage. The Golf Car model will feature a rear golf cargo system with a cover for your clubs. It’s even said to make your “golfing experience even more enjoyable and relaxing.”
Some of the other features include an LCD screen, AM/FM radio, CD Player, USB port, and auxiliary input jack, all to blast out of the four-speaker audio system. And it’ll likely improve pace of play with its top speed of 35 mph.
It’s not going to break any world records for its speed, but 35 mph should be fast enough on the course.
No price has been set as of now, but the Cruser Sport will retail for $8,500 to $11,900 — just to give an idea for how much it will sell for.
Related Link: High Speed Golf: World’s Fastest Cart Goes 118 MPH
Other Hot Links:
– Is This the World’s Fastest Electric Golf Cart?
– Grilling Golf Cart Is The Ultimate Tailgate Machine
– Birthday Bust: 7-Year-Old Ticketed For Golf Cart Joyride
– PHOTOS: World’s Most Unbelievable Golf Carts
– When Golf Carts Attack!
– The World’s Largest Golf Cart
– Batcart Rises: Batman-Inspired Golf Cart Returns
– Golf KITT: David Hasselhoff Auctioning Knight Rider Cart
– Bubba Watson Adds Custom Golf Cart to Vehicle Collection
– You Could Help This LEGO Golf Cart Become Reality
– Golfers Race on F1 Grand Prix Course … In Golf Carts
– Warning: Golf Carts Could Be Hazardous To Your Health
– Mercedes-Benz’s Golf Cart of the Future
– You Could Own Curt Schilling’s Hummer Golf Cart
– New Way to Ride: Custom Lowrider Golf Cart with Hydraulics
– Vintage Golf Cart Helps Satisfy Coffee Fix
– Frankencart: Four Old Golf Carts and a Pontiac
– 2015 Mustang Unveiled; Golf Cart Replica Next?
– Garia’s Dream Carts
– Fans Upset F1 Cars Sound Like Golf Carts