Custom golf carts are all the rage. The possibilities are endless when it comes to tricking out those little four-wheeled mini-cars, and you can pretty much turn them into anything you want. Even a Batmobile.
One guy in Arizona decided to take a shot at creating his dream cart, and he succeeded. Being an Arizona Cardinals season-ticket holder, he turned an old, broken-down golf cart into the ultimate tailgatemobile. It’s complete with a mounted grill and a 36-inch TV, with faux grass in the back.
And yes, that’s a grill for cooking … on the cart … which is street-legal and can get up to 25 mph.
This thing is amazing, even if you’re not a fan of the Cardinals. (And the tribute to the late Pat Tillman is a nice touch.)
You would definitely be the coolest guy around if you pulled up to a tailgate in this monster.
It was actually listed on eBay last year for some reason and didn’t end up selling. The highest bid was $2,225, but the seller’s reserve was not met. If he still has this beast of a cart and you just NEED TO HAVE IT, there may be a chance you can convince him to put it up for sale again with some precious coin.
Here are more pictures of it:
– Is This the World’s Fastest Electric Golf Cart?
– PHOTOS: World’s Most Unbelievable Golf Carts
– When Golf Carts Attack!
– The World’s Largest Golf Cart
– Batcart Rises: Batman-Inspired Golf Cart Returns
– Golf KITT: David Hasselhoff Auctioning Knight Rider Cart
– Bubba Watson Adds Custom Golf Cart to Vehicle Collection
– You Could Help This LEGO Golf Cart Become Reality
– Golfers Race on F1 Grand Prix Course … In Golf Carts
– Warning: Golf Carts Could Be Hazardous To Your Health
– Mercedes-Benz’s Golf Cart of the Future
– You Could Own Curt Schilling’s Hummer Golf Cart
– New Way to Ride: Custom Lowrider Golf Cart with Hydraulics
– Vintage Golf Cart Helps Satisfy Coffee Fix
– Frankencart: Four Old Golf Carts and a Pontiac
– 2015 Mustang Unveiled; Golf Cart Replica Next?
– Garia’s Dream Carts
– Fans Upset F1 Cars Sound Like Golf Carts