We’re always amazed at the RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship. We all think we’re so manly when we bust one out there 300 yards or reach that short par-5 in two but what the Long Drive competitors do is on an entirely different level.
Jeff Flagg won this year’s event, held this week in Las Vegas — and did so by a mere 13 inches. He bested Jeff Crittenden by just 13 inches after busting one out there at 365 yards.
Flagg’s weapon of choice? A beautiful Callaway X2 Hot Pro LD Driver. The custom-made 50-inch driver was set at just 5.5 degrees of loft and included a UST Pat Dempsey 3x 50-inch shaft made to withstand the ridiculous swing speed — upwards of 150 mph — of the 6-foot-6 Flagg.
Related Link: Big Bertha 815 Alpha, Double Black Diamond Drivers
Other Hot Links:
– Callaway Apex MB, UT Irons Designed For Better Players
– Callaway Introduces Big Bertha V Series Woods
– Back9 Gear: Callaway Apex Irons
– Back9 Gear: Callaway Speed Regime Balls
– Callaway Golf Turns Profitable Year
– Justin Timberlake Receives 20/20 Tour Grind Wedges From Callaway
– Callaway Unveils New Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids