Loudmouth Golf’s new golf pant designs for the summer/fall season have been getting a ton of attention recently, but its newest release might be the most popular pattern to date.
The unique golf apparel company’s new Liar Liar golf pants are an obvious nod to the old saying, “Liar, liar, pants on fire.” In true Loudmouth form, these pants are loud, bright, and absolutely amazing.
The new Liar Liar golf pants are made from 100 percent micro poly stretch fabric, which is both comfortable and breathable to help you on those warmer days on the course (ironically enough). The new pattern is available on all men’s clothing options and women’s skorts.
To browse the full line of awesome patterns for this upcoming season, be sure to visit Loudmouth Golf’s website.
– Who Wears LoudMouth Better: John Daly or Norway Curling?
– Loudmouth Golf Unveils New 2014 Spring Collection
– Loudmouth Golf Store Goes International
– Red Sox, Loudmouth Visit President Barack Obama
– John Daly Helps Launch New Loudmouth Grill
More Back9 Gear:
– Back9 Gear: Garmin Approach S4 GPS Watch
– Back9 Gear: Titleist SM5 Wedges
– Back9 Gear: Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Driver
– Back9 Gear: PING i25 Irons
– Back9 Gear: FootJoy Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Titleist 913 Drivers
– Back9 Gear: Callaway Speed Regime Balls
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade SpeedBlade Irons
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade Project (a) Balls
– Back9 Gear: Game Golf
– Back9 Gear: Callaway Apex Irons
– Back9 Gear: Bridgestone B330 Series Golf Balls
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade Drivers
– Back9 Gear: SuperStroke Grips