If you are familiar with Maide Golf, the golf-inspired sublet of the popular fashion line from Bonobos, then you have been patiently awaiting their new selections for the 2014 Spring season. Luckily for you, the wait is over.
Fans of Maide Golf will know that they prefer to celebrate the heritage of the game with all of their shirts, pants, accessories and shoes. Golfers who want to look great while playing great, routinely turn to Maide Golf as their go-to choice for golf apparel every season.
As the mastermind of renowned designer Ian Velardi, Maide Golf’s 2014 Spring line includes everything from fashionable golf shorts to sleek wet gear outerwear. In other words, Maide covers all of the bases you’ll need for a full season on the links.
To learn more about this amazing line of golf apparel, be sure to check out the Maide Golf website at www.maidegolf.com.
Related Link: Richard Mille Introduces New Bubba Watson Watch
Other Hot Links:
– Nike Shows Off New Masters-Inspired Shoes
– Red Sox To Give President Obama New Loudmouth Blazer
– Callaway Golf Unveils Arnold Palmer-Inspired Masters Gear
– TaylorMade Guarantees SLDR Driver Distance or Money Back
– Cobra Golf Releases Limited Edition Masters Driver