TravisMathew puts out some of the coolest apparel for on and off the course, but that’s not all the brand does. It revealed a new custom glass pingpong table, and it’s absolutely the coolest table around.
It’s hand-crafted and made-to-order locally in California, meaning you’re getting a one-of-a-kind pingpong table. You really won’t find a table like this anywhere else.
The tabletop itself is a 300-pound sheet of glass for “fast but consistent play.” The frame holding up the table is made using 1/8-inch wall structural steel with milled joints, topped off with an auto quality paint job.
If you do order one for yourself, you’ll be getting more than just an incredible table. It comes with two custom rackets, a wine bucket, and 100 TravisMathew pingpong balls so you’ll be ready to go upon arrival.
How can you possibly resist?
To order one, you’ll have to contact the Fashion Island location in Newport Beach via phone or email. Or if you’re just looking to try it out, head to the store and give it a whirl.
It’ll cost you $12,000 plus shipping, with a 50% deposit required upon order placement. The cost of shipping will cover delivery and set up in your home, so you won’t have to lift a thing other than the paddle.
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Tiger’s First Course Set To Open & Poulter Picks Endorsement
– Colorado Brewery Concocts ‘Cerealiously Count Chocula’ Beer… Seriously
– The 9: Jason Dufner Returns, Ben Martin Photobombed By Bear & More
– It Sounds Like Jason Dufner Enjoyed Not Playing Golf
– Brandt Snedeker Live-Tweeted A Brutal Experience On A Plane
– Big Bertha Alpha 815 Drivers
– Will Power: The Par 3 Challenge
– The Fringe: Lawsuit Sidelines Rory, Poulter’s Son On Fire & More