On November 1, Nike Golf released their new Nike Sport Lite carry golf bag, the lightest bag of its kind on the market today.
When it comes to walking 18 holes of golf, nothing can slow you down more than a heavy golf bag. Even after carrying the minimum number of clubs and only a sleeve of three golf balls, some carry bags can exceed 20 – 30 pounds. That tends to take its toll after a few hours of hoofing it.
The new Nike Golf Sport Lite bag weighs less than four pounds by itself, making it the lightest bag you can buy. The bag is available in six different colors, features six fleece-lined functional pockets (without any added weight) and keeps your clubs organized quite nicely.
The Nike Golf Sport Lite bag retails for $129.99 and can be found at most major golf retailers.
Related Link: Designing the Nike TW’14 with Tiger
Other Hot Gear Links:
– Gear Home Page
– Gearing Up: Nike Golf’s Lightest Carry Bag Ever
– Gearing Up: Nike Golf VR Forged Pro Combo Irons
– Gearing Up: Cleveland Golf 588 Altitude Driver
– Gearing Up: Titleist 913 Driver
– Gearing Up: Nike VR_S Covert Driver Review
– Gearing Up: Bushnell Neo X GPS Watch