Oakley is slowly making a name for itself as a golf apparel provider, and they took a huge step in the right direction by signing former Masters Champions Bubba Watson and Zach Johnson to their roster recently. Here is a look at what their two big players will be wearing next week at Augusta National.
Bubba’s wardrobe will alternate between solid colors and patterns throughout the week, beginning with a bright Ellis Polo and striped Turnpin Pant ensemble on Thursday. He’ll also sport a reversible leather belt and the Carbon Pro 2 golf shoes.
On Friday, Bubba switches to a striped Lyons Polo matched with a grey Take Pant 3.0. Saturday’s outfit is more subdued and features a navy blue Ashland Polo and a white Take Pant 3.0 style. Sunday switches back to stripes with a sleek Delta Polo matched with dark blue pants.
Similar to Bubba, Zach Johnson’s wardrobe finds a balance between solid colors and patterned styles. Thursday’s blue Fitten Polo goes nicely with off-white pants (Take Pant 3.0) while Friday switches to a striped Aumond Polo and dark blue pants. Saturday and Sunday feature solid colored polos (Elemental 2.0 and Downing, respectively) with differing hues of blue. Johnson will also sport Oakley’s new Fast Jacket 3.0 sunglasses throughout the week.
More 2014 Masters Coverage:
– 2014 Masters Tournament Coverage
– The Masters: 2014 Rookie Class
– The Masters: 2014 Returning Champions
– Tiger Woods To Miss Masters For 1st Time in Career
– The Last Time Tiger Woods Wasn’t In the Masters…
– Nike Shows Off New Masters-Inspired Shoes
– Throwback Thursday: Masters Traditions & Triumphs
– Callaway Golf Unveils Arnold Palmer-Inspired Masters Gear
– A Tradition Unlike Any Other: Dumb Masters Arguments
– Masters Thoughts with Will Ferrell (Video)
– A Look Inside The Green Jacket
– All Shook Up: The Green Jacket (Video)
– Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been
– The Odds: Tiger Withdraws From Masters, Rory Assumes Top Spot
– The Masters: 9 Greatest Shots (Video)
– Augusta’s Famed Eisenhower Tree Removed, ‘Ike’ Probably Happy
– 2014 Major Venues Not Immune to Winter Blast (Photos)