Several top players have already revealed their scripts for this week’s Masters. But two-time major winner Rory McIlroy plans to hit the links at Augusta National with some equally impressive swag.
Related Link: 2014 Masters Tournament Coverage
Coming off a good final round at this past weekend’s Shell Houston Open, McIlroy revealed the golf bags he’ll be utilizing at the sport’s first major of the season.
Despite dropping out of contention by shooting a 74 on Saturday, the Northern Ireland native said he’s full of confidence as he turns his attention to the Masters.
“I’m happy with how this week went, even though I didn’t quite do what I wanted to do in terms of getting in contention,” McIlroy told PGATour.com shortly after his round. “But I sort of made up for it today. It was a good way to end the week, obviously.”
More Masters Coverage:
– Masters Thoughts with Will Ferrell (Video)
– A Look Inside The Green Jacket
– All Shook Up: The Green Jacket (Video)
– Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been
– The Odds: Tiger Withdraws From Masters, Rory Assumes Top Spot
– A Tradition Unlike Any Other: Dumb Masters Arguments
– The Masters: 9 Greatest Shots (Video)
– Augusta’s Famed Eisenhower Tree Removed, ‘Ike’ Probably Happy
– The Masters: 2014 Rookie Class
– 2014 Major Venues Not Immune to Winter Blast (Photos)
Masters Gear Coverage:
– Nike Releases Scripts for the 2014 Masters
– Nike Shows Off New Masters-Inspired Shoes
– ECCO Releases Limited Edition Fred Couples Shoe
– Callaway Golf Unveils Arnold Palmer-Inspired Masters Gear
– Cobra Golf Releases Limited Edition Masters Driver