On Tuesday, TaylorMade Golf officially launched its new YouTube-based web series that takes viewers into the brand’s famous Tour Truck for a behind-the-scenes look at what it’s like to fit PGA Tour stars with their newest equipment.
Deemed “Tour Truck Confidential”, the series promises to appeal to not only golf equipment nerds like me, but to educate amateur golfers on the bells and whistles inherent in modern golf club technology.
With any luck, this sneak peek into one of the hardest-working golf manufacturers will provide a renewed interest in golf technology. It should also help you with making your next club purchase by clearing up all that fancy golf club jargon.
Related Link: Back 9 Gear: TaylorMade Drivers
Other Hot Links:
– Tiger Woods Thinks Jordan, Romo, Curry Can Make Golf Cool
– The Odds: Rory McIlroy Favorite to Win FedExCup Championship
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– Back 9 Gear: TaylorMade Project (a) Balls
– TaylorMade’s Speed Police Puppets Are Terrifyingly Awesome
– Sergio Garcia Surprises Golfers, Hands Out Free TaylorMade Drivers
– TaylorMade’s Times Square Driving Range