theCHIVE — “probably the best site in the world,” according to itself — has announced a new line of golf apparel and accessories. Like the site, it’s probably the best in the world.
On a post full of all the things we’ve come to know and love about theCHIVE, the site announced a clothing line that we will surely see Ian Poulter and plenty of other like-minded folks wearing at a course near you in the immediate future.
The line includes golf polos by Travis Mathew, flex-fit golf pants in “Chive green” and bikini tees:
The line also includes “KCCO” club head covers and, of course, Bill Murray ball markers and divot tools:
Prices are very reasonable with polos starting right around $60 and pants south of $90. They are available online thechivery.com.
Photo Gallery: Bill Murray
Related Video: Bill Murray Witnessed History at Yankee Stadium
– Photos: Bill Murray
– Bill Murray Amazes On Reddit By Answering Everything
– 15 Legendary Caddyshack GIFs
– Cinderella Story: Harold Ramis, Caddyshack Director, Dead at 69
– Iconic Golf Movie Shots Not So Easy to Recreate
– Top 11 Most Memorable Caddyshack Moments
– See the Real Home of Caddyshack