Owning a high-quality piece of outwear for the golf course cannot be overvalued. We’ve all had those rounds when an unsuspected rain storm pops up out of nowhere, leaving us anything but high and dry. The Pro Loft Jacket by Cross Golf is a great addition to your wardrobe to protect yourself against the elements.
Available for both men and women, the Cross Golf Pro Loft Jacket features a full length zipper with a protective storm placket behind, which helps keep your jacket secure even in the worse conditions. There are two zipper pockets on the front of the jacket and one back pocket, which I will undoubtedly use for various paraphernalia.
I’m kidding. Heh.
Actually, you’re able to store the jacket in the back pocket by folding it into itself. That might sound a bit high-tech… and it should. It’s one of the more innovative qualities of a jacket I’ve ever seen.
In terms of feel, the Pro Loft jacket is both light and comfortable to wear even while swinging a golf club. It is also surprisingly warm for such a light garment, making it perfect for breezy Spring days or chilly Autumn afternoons.
The Cross Golf Pro Loft Jacket comes in multiple color options and retails for $239.00. To learn more, be sure to visit the company website here.
Back9Network’s Holiday Gift Guides:
– Complete Back9Network 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
– Gift Guide: 9 Outstanding Charities
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Golf Getaways
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Electronics
– Gift Guide: Motorsports Lovers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Drivers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Irons
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Wedges
– Gift Guide: Fairways and Hybrids
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Beers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Wines
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Liquors
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Gifts for Video Gamers
– Gift Guide: TrendyGolf’s Accessories
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Funny Golf T-Shirts