Sunice may be best known for its skiing and winter gear, but the Canadian-based apparel company is quickly making a name for itself in the golf industry.
I had the chance to test out the newest styles from the fall line from Sunice, which features X-Static Silver technology. What is that, you might ask? Quite simply, it is a true-to-fit stretchy fabric that adds to each item’s comfort and flexibility. That’s pretty important stuff when it comes to golf gear, ladies and gents.
For example, the new Ultimate V6 Hurricane Collection outer jacket is both stylish and comfortable no matter if you’re swinging a golf club or relaxing at the 19th hole after your round. I especially appreciated the snugness around the jacket’s waist, which prevents your hands from catching on the jacket at address. Anyone who has ever worn a windbreaker or jacket while golfing knows how big a deal that can be.
The Sunice golf polos are also incredibly comfortable and lightweight, which is ideal for hot, muggy days in the Midwest. Which happens about once a year. But still, the shirts are awesome.
Sunice offers golf and ski gear for both men and women. To learn more about all of its new products and styles for the Fall 2014 season, visit www.sunice.com.
Other Hot Links
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– Is This the World’s Fastest Electric Golf Cart?
– First Look at Dunning Golf Fall Apparel Line
– Man Creates Tiger Woods-Inspired Statue From 600 Golf Balls
– Did McIlroy Raid Poulter’s Closet For Manchester Appearance?
– The Most Incredible 1,476 Feet in Golf
– Introducing the Golf Ball Bucket Challenge