Handicap Calculations – What Rounds Are Included?
Your SwingU Handicap is calculated automatically by the app as you play golf. The app will not use rounds played on courses that are par-3 courses, Executive courses or courses with a par less than 69.
To see the rounds that are being used to calculate your handicap:
- Log into the app
- Under the section labeled “Performance,” click “Rounds & Handicap”
- This page will show your handicap at the top of the page
- Then scroll down and you will see a list of all the rounds that you have played. The rounds that are highlighted in green are the rounds that are being used to calculate your handicap.
Why aren’t all my rounds being counted in my handicap?
- The short answer is not all the rounds you submit are used to calculate your handicap, only the best rounds are, depending on how many rounds you’ve submitted.
- We will incorporate more rounds in your SwingU Handicap once you submit more rounds to your SwingU account. The more rounds you have submitted, the more rounds we use towards your handicap.