Back9Network caught up with Rickie Fowler, one of the PGA Tour’s hottest stars and biggest names, ahead of the season’s most-anticipated tournament, the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
At a COBRA PUMA Golf and Red Bull event held at TopGolf, Fowler explains his preparation process for this week’s event, what the infamous par-3 16th at TPC Scottsdale is like for a player, his plans for the Super Bowl — and, of course, who he’s rooting for on Sunday.
– Waste Management Signs 10-Years Extension As Named Sponsor Of Phoenix Open
– Phoenix & The Top Destinations For Winter Golf
– Tiger Woods To Make 2015 Debut At Waste Management Phoenix Open
– With A New Look, TPC Scottsdale Is Ready For Raucous Fans
– No. 16 At TPC Scottsdale: Golf’s Best Party
– Examining The New TPC Scottsdale With Tom Weiskopf
– Photos: Phoenix Open Best Moments
– 5 Things You Need To Know About The Phoenix Open