The Bobby Jones 1930 Collection draws its inspiration from the greatest year in golf….1930 and the Grand Slam. Their mission was to create product that matched the standard of excellence and create the ultimate in luxury and style. It was also a tribute to all that Mr. Jones accomplished away from the golf course….degree in engineering, degree in English literature, lawyer, teacher, student and actor in Hollywood….a true renaissance man.
The product blends the finest materials from around the world with expert craftsmanship. The sweaters are all luxurious fine gauge cashmere or extra fine merino wool blended with cashmere. They took vintage menswear clothing patterns from the 30’s and brought them forward in contemporary designs. The woven shirt fabric comes from the finest mills in Italy with attention to detail and finishing that is unmatched around the globe. The trousers are a combination of modern sportswear with the Emory Flat Front and old world tailoring with a very “Gatsby” double forward pleat flannel. The outerwear is definitely for the man about town….the Shearling Duffle Coat covers the really cold while the 19th Hole Blazer made from British Milleraine Oil Cloth covers the really cool.
Related Link: Goodie Girl Golf CEO Hannah Dupay (Video)
More Back9Network Video:
– Back9 Business Report: Super Bowl vs. Super Golfers
– Video – Donald Trump on the State of Golf
– Video: Ahmad Rashad Hassled By Guy On Driving Range… And It’s Tiger Woods
– Kelley James Drops Epic Golf Freestyle
– Video: Trump Endorses Seahawks’ Richard Sherman
– Coach Ditka Unwinds at Mickey Blake’s Cigars
– Does It Drive: Super Bowl XLVIII Special
– TaylorMade CEO Mark King on Growing The Game
– Meghan Hardin: Golf’s Latest Pin-up Girl
– Sneak Peek: Catapult Brings Back9’s Message to Life