Playing golf at a young age is key to developing a good swing. It’s important to start early and practice as much as possible, because the game isn’t easy by any means. Three-year-old Tommy Morrissey knows how challenging golf is, and unfortunately it’s even more difficult for him.
Tommy was born with one arm, but he’s not letting that stop him from playing the game he loves.
FOX 29 in Philadelphia met the young prodigy and asked him a few questions, including who his favorite golfer is.
The more I watch footage of Tommy swinging, the more I envy him. The fact that he can hit the ball as far and as well as he does at the ripe age of three is incredible, let alone with one arm.
If he continues to work at his game the way he does, he’ll impress a lot of people for a long time. Hopefully Bubba Watson is paying attention.
Other Hot Links:
– Fans Now Encouraged To Use Social Media At Ryder Cup
– Sergio Garcia Disappointed Luke Donald Not on Ryder Cup Team
– Ralph Lauren Unveils U.S. Ryder Cup Team Uniforms
– Does It Drive: Mountain Dew Cheetos
– The Fringe: Horschel, McIlroy Remind Us Tour Pros Are Human, Too
– Bradley, Mahan, Simpson Named U.S. Ryder Cup Captain’s Picks
– Gallacher, Poulter, Westwood Complete European Ryder Cup Team
– ‘Hot Shots Golf’ Making Return, Coming to PS4