It’s commonly assumed that the more you golf, the better you’ll be. So if you’d like to get good, start young.
Meet James Grimes, who boasts pro golf potential because he’s been playing half his life. He’s 3 years old.
As WWL-TV in New Orleans shows, the kid’s got a nice swing and an accurate putter. He’ll put those skills on display this summer, when he takes part in his first tournament. And before you know it, we could see him at the Masters’ Drive, Chip & Putt Contest.
– Bubba Watson’s Son Already Training for Augusta
– Masters Kid Caddies: The Cutest Things You’ll Ever See
– More Cute Kids! Ian Poulter’s Son Drives Mini Cart
– Ian Poulter Celebrates His Birthday & His Kids
– Future of Golf: Best Pee Wee Golf Swings in the World