Imagine that you’ve just spent the last three hours packing for your luxurious vacation in the Bahamas. You’ve got your clothes, toiletries and gallons of sunscreen loaded and ready to go. The only thing left to pack is your golf clubs.
Except you can’t find that damn travel case anywhere.
They say desperate times call for desperate measures. Such was the case for Redditor rolltidejmh, who grabbed the first “sturdy” case he could find to protect his clubs during his flight.
NATTY LIGHT TO THE RESCUE, SON!
Seriously though, is there anything Natural Light can’t do? It got me through my freshman year of college (or as I like to refer to them, my “forgotten years”). Who knew that the ultra-affordable beer came packaged in a Kevlar-esque protective box?
Related Link: Bubba Watson’s 1-Year-Old Son Golfing is Adorable
Other Hot Links:
– Kevin Stadler: Only Broncos Fan Who Enjoyed Sunday
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– Super Bowl XLVIII: Best of Pro Golfers on Twitter
– Fred Couples Misses Super Bowl Because He’s Too Good at Golf
– Newsworthy9: Super Bowls, Super Models and Super Fans