If you just happen to have $50,000 lying around, a Batmobile golf cart would be my recommended purchase. What could be better than driving around the course while fighting crime at the same time?
The Batman-inspired cart has resurfaced after being sold for $17,500 on eBay in December, giving interested buyers a chance to get their hands on the one-of-a-kind vehicle … for a much higher price, of course.
The Batmobile is for sale at Prestige Imports in North Miami Beach, Fla., for $49,950, but if you can’t afford to pay for it all at once, the company provides you a loan calculator so you can determine the monthly payments.
The mini-mobile boasts a 6-HP engine, tires from the Batman movie, four cup holders and leather seats, among other features. There is, however, one key missing feature that every golf cart should have: a place to put your clubs.
Even with that ‘minor’ oversight, it’s a great purchase — if you have the money and another way to carry your clubs.
(Video of Batmobile being driven on the street at 2:25 mark)
Photo Gallery: World’s Most Unbelievable Golf Carts
– Golf KITT: David Hasselhoff Auctioning Knight Rider Cart
– Batman-Inspired Golf Cart Sells for Big Bucks on eBay
– Bubba Watson Adds Custom Golf Cart to Vehicle Collection
– Jordan Spieth, Zach Johnson to Race John Deere Golf Carts?
– Golfers Race on F1 Grand Prix Course … In Golf Carts
– The Fringe: Bubba’s SportsCenter Spots & MJ’s Golf Cart
– Fans Upset F1 Cars Sound Like Golf Carts
– 2015 Mustang Unveiled; Golf Cart Replica Next?