Have you ever gotten a ticket for driving a golf cart? Neither have I … but this 7-year-old boy has.
Clayton was driving a golf cart with his mother along the shoreline for his seventh birthday when the two were stopped by a police officer. While it’s understandable that a 7-year-old probably shouldn’t be driving a golf cart, the crazy part about this story is the officer wrote Clayton a ticket, rather than giving his mom one.
We’ve all driven a golf cart “underage,” but not all of us can say we’ve gotten a ticket for it.
The poor kid just wanted to go for a little joyride on his birthday, and it was spoiled by a “scary” ticket from a man with a badge.
Other Hot Links:
– 7 iPhone Gadgets Geared For Golfers
– 9 Must-Have Golf Apps For iPhone
– McIlroy, Manning Take Picture Worth $51.4 Million
– 5 Biggest Surprises To Make & Miss Tour Championship
– Nature Calls: Billy Horschel Blows Up Twitter With 18th Hole Potty Break
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– The Fringe: Rory Makes A Dream Come True & Stars Race To Relax
– FedExCup Update: Horschel, Hoffman, Sergio Climb