Figuring out the golf ball machine at driving ranges can be an anxious experience. Did you grab the right size bucket? Why does it take so long for the balls to come out? Did you really get the right amount? The rickety old thing is making weird noises; what if the chute door breaks and hundreds of range balls flood out?
The folks at “Just For Laughs” know what we’re talking about. That’s why the “Annoying Golf Ball Machine Prank” is the show’s latest gag:
As you may know, this is basically the Canadian version of “Candid Camera.” The producers have been at it so long that they’ve compiled a plethora of golf-themed pranks. We ranked our top 9 over the summer, and this golf ball machine doozy might warrant inclusion.
Related Link: 9 Great Golf Prank Videos
More Hot Links:
– President Obama Snubs Aziz Ansari To Go Play Golf
– The Fringe: ’59 Or Nothing’ For Colsaerts & Wie Hits The Gym
– Backstage Pass: Darius Rucker
– Off Par: True Golf Detective
– Detroit Lions CB Wants Son To Play Golf, Not Football
– TPC Expands Network Of Courses To Colombia