Not a lot of us have gotten many rounds in this year and with Cinco de Mayo around the corner, the 19th hole may be a little busier than usual.
From the yips to the shakes and high-stakes in family power-rankings, there still might may be a lot going on in your head.
Just ask Sergio Garcia.
Then again, we’ve played our last four rounds wearing Under Armour because of this so-called “New England” weather. Hold on, wait, no excuses!
No one wants to hear that you got that “tingly” feeling in your hands after you skulled your 7-iron on the par-3 because you thought you were going to have a Hal Sutton moment. The Players Championship is right around the corner, but you’re most likely not going to beat Tiger Woods and you just need to hit the range a little more.
If your round keeps continuing to be a little “rough” and the protein boost from those stale peanut butter crackers you still have in your bag from last year didn’t help, consider trying these drinks at the 19th hole:
Grey Goose – 19th Hole
- 2 parts GREY GOOSE Original
- 2 parts orange juice
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1 part lemon-lime soda
TPC Sawgrass’ Nolet’s Silver Dry Gin Fairway Fizz
- 1 oz. NOLET’s Silver Dry Gin
- .25 oz. Simple syrup
- .25 oz. Lime juice
- 2 oz. Cranberry juice
- Ginger ale
More on TPC Sawgrass:
Pebble Beach Golf Resort’s Eagle Too Martini
- 2 oz. Patron Reposado
- 1 oz. fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup
- 3 strawberries
- 2 slices Fuji apple
- ¼ oz. ginger syrup
More on Pebble Beach Golf Resort:
- Pebble Beach & The Monterey Peninsula
- Live It Up After the Links: The Best of the Monterey Peninsula
Kiawah Island Golf Resort — Kiawah Island Iced Tea
- .5 oz. Sweet Tea Vodka
- .5 oz. Gin
- .5 oz. Rum
- .5 oz Tequila
- 1 oz. Sour Mix
Merriman’s, Kapalua Resort — One of a kind Mai Tai
- 1 oz. Koloa Kauai White Rum
- 1 oz. Koloa Kauai Dark Dum
- .5 oz. Macadamia “Orgeat”
- .5 oz. Pineapple
- .5 oz. Grenadine
- Ka’u orange
Cinco De Mayo Specialty – The Perfect Cuervo Margarita
- 1 oz. Jose Cuervo Especial
- 3 oz. Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix
- 1 wedge of lime
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Try this step-by-step process to really make sure it’s perfect:
- Rub the rim of a chilled margarita glass with half a lime.
- Dip the rim of the glass in salt to coat.
- In a shaker with ice, add Jose Cuervo Especial and Jose Cuervo Lime Margarita Mix.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into the margarita glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Next Page: Golf’s Greatest Hangouts
Other hot links on golf.swingbyswing.com: