Going back to school usually means moving into a tiny rundown apartment that falls far below your living standards. Not if you go to Arizona State University, however.
A new apartment complex, The District on Apache, opened last summer right across from the ASU campus, and it has everything a young, hardworking college student could ever need … including a virtual golf simulator.
The simulator features high-definition graphics, and allows you to play in online tournaments against friends on top-notch courses such as St. Andrews and Pebble Beach. But if you’re not in the mood for a competitive round, you can play some “closest to the pin” or have a long-drive contest.
The system also features an instruction mode to help hone your skills.
And the best part about this place? The golf simulator is only one of several awesome amenities. The complex also has:
– A lazy river
– A two-floor gym
– A pool table
– A game room
– And a huge outdoor theater
Why would you ever leave? Oh right … there’s that whole school thing.
This place falls more under the category of “resort” than “apartment complex.” Don’t take my word for it. Check it out yourself with these photos, courtesy of The District on Apache:
And because it’s the 21st century, you can walk through the complex on Google Maps, if you’d like.
Related Link: This Golf Club Chandelier Belongs In Your House
Other Hot Links:
– Rory McIlroy Looking Forward to Broncos-Colts Game in Denver
– 9 Best Sports Ice Bucket Challenges
– Michelle Wie Soars Like Mike
– Tiger Woods, Sean Foley Part Ways
– #PhilWasHere Memes Flood Web
– Rory McIlroy on Verge of Richest Golf Season Ever
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– The Fringe: Mickelson’s Bet Could Become a Lot More Expensive
– Colts’ Kicker Breaks Out Golf Celebration After Booming Punt