Amidst the sea of golf apparel companies, Loudmouth sticks out like a sore thumb.
Crazy colors, even crazier patterns and designs and — who could forget? — the Pabst Blue Ribbon suit? To say that Loudmouth is refreshing in the golf world would undoubtedly be an understatement.
At the 2015 PGA Show, that much was evident as we stopped by the Loudmouth booth to learn a bit about what the brand is showcasing and pushing this year.
Loudmouth’s look book — no doubt different than the rest — has a handful of new products for 2015.
The Fancy Shirts, made of 100 percent printed polyester, have four release dates throughout the year. In May, Stars & Stripes and Hans & Fronds patterns will be available. Over the summer, look out for the Bodega Bay, Banana Beach, Boomerang Black and Shiver Me Timbers styles. Later this year, set for October release, Technicolor Dreamshirt and Happy Hour patters will be unveiled.
For pants, there will be nine new releases throughout the year and all of them are sure to impress. Our favorites? Declaration of Indepants, Rubber Duckies, She Loves Me Not, and Bohemian.
Of course, The Essentials line — for men and women — has a number of less bold but still quite colorful polos to choose from.
The interesting piece to the Loudmouth puzzle, however, is the fact that apparel isn’t the only thing it’s adding color and style to.
From sunglasses to mobile accessories and cases to golf bags, compression arm sleeves coffee mugs and shot glasses, the Loudmouth style seemingly has no boundaries.
Loudmouth sunglasses feature a polycarbonate lens, hydrophobic anti-reflection coating and, of course, the Loudmouth flair. The Fairway To Heaven, Swingblade and Stroke of Luck models will complete the unique look for you on the course.
Loudmouth’s golf bags are made by Molhimawk and come as stand or cart and have 20 different patters to choose from.
Another unique product showcasing the Loudmouth style is the brand’s compression arm sleeves. functional and fun, there are numerous styles to choose from.
Related Link: 2015 PGA Show: Complete Back9Network Coverage
Other Hot Links:
– 2015 PGA Show: Srixon/Cleveland Golf Makes A Splash At Demo Day
– 5 Questions With TaylorMade-adidas Golf’s Jory Mendes
– Rob Lowe Gave Up Golf After Deadly ‘Birdie’ Incident
– Bubba Watson To Be Front & Center At 2015 PGA Show
– 5 Things We’re Looking For At PGA Show Demo Day
– Watch Miguel Angel Jimenez Sink ‘The World’s Most Interesting Ace’
– Chrome Soft: Behind The Making Of Callaway Golf’s New Ball
– Phil Mickelson Sells California Home For $5.725 Million
– Rickie Fowler & Rory McIlroy Hit Fish Food In ‘Pitch & Paddle’ Contest
– Ian Poulter Gets Fitted At Ferrari HQ, Makes You Extremely Jealous