Justin Timberlake is one of the most likable and popular guys on the planet. He’s a great performer, he’s absolutely hilarious, and he’s got a solid golf game. You’d expect someone this cool and talented to be able to get whatever they want, right?
According to The Advertiser, Timberlake and his crew were turned away from Royal Adelaide Golf Club on Sunday because the course was, well, too busy.
The best part about this story is how Timberlake decided to spend his day instead: He went to see a showing of Disney’s “Planes: Fire & Rescue.”
According to the Daily Mail, however, he did stay at the course for 10 minutes to practice before leaving to play elsewhere in private. Could the PGA of Australia have helped him out with that? Maybe.
— PGA of Australia (@PGAofAustralia) September 23, 2014
Quite the day, huh?
Related Link: Jimmy Fallon Gets Personalized Justin Timberlake Balls
Other Hot Links:
– Justin Timberlake’s New Putter Brings Sexy Back
– Justin Timberlake’s Love of Golf Shows No Signs of Fading
– Ryder Cup Rookies: Spieth, Reed, Walker Debut For U.S.
– The Fringe: Despite Rift, McDowell Still Wants to Pair With McIlroy
– This $170,000 Watch Tells You The Weather
– The Odds: Ryder Cup Odds & Props Offer Plenty Of Options
– 3 Things You’ll See At The Ryder Cup This Week