San Diego Chargers defensive lineman Dwight Freeney made a stop at Callaway Golf’s headquarters in California recently to get set up with some new golf clubs.
The NFL veteran and Callaway tweeted a number of pictures and videos from his experience at the golf equipment powerhouse recently. In addition to getting fit for a new Odyssey putter and Big Bertha Alpha driver, Freeney also tried out a few iron sets to round out his golf bag.
— Chad Coleman (@HashtagChad) April 30, 2014
— Dwight Freeney (@dwightfreeney) April 30, 2014
— Callaway Golf (@CallawayGolf) April 30, 2014
— Chad Coleman (@HashtagChad) May 1, 2014
— Odyssey Golf (@odysseygolf) May 1, 2014
Freeney is a 12-handicap on the course, you know, when he’s not demolishing quarterbacks on the gridiron. Talk about an intimidating member of your foursome.
Related Link: Behind the Scenes at Callaway’s Golf Heaven
Other Hot Links:
– Justin Timberlake’s New Putter Brings Sexy Back
– Anastasia Ashley Stuns In Surf and On Turf
– Tiger Woods Set to Design his First U.S. Course
– Samuel L. Jackson Works Golf Into Movie Contracts
– Jason Dufner Visits Milwaukee, Leaves Divots at Miller Park