Much like this past spring when Ian Poulter said goodbye to a Rolls-Royce because he simply wasn’t driving it, Poults is putting a home he owns in the Lake Nona community of Orlando on the market.
The asking price? Just $1.3 million. It’s 3,700 square feet with four bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, a small pool and hot tub, and a home theater/entertainment room:
— Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) October 6, 2014
A nice house for sure, but definitely a bit modest by Poulter’s standards these days. I mean, it’s only got a two-car garage, and he owns at least three times that many vehicles.
Related Link: Ian Poulter Has Very Different Car Problems Than You
More Hot Links:
– 5 Things You Need To Know: Frys.com Open
– Jarrod Lyle Set For PGA Tour Return After Frys.Com Monday Qualifier
– Oakley’s ‘Snowboarding: For Me’ Trailer Is Ice Hot
– 9 NHL Stars Who Took Their Skills to the Golf Course
– The Fringe: Dufners Hit Runway & Tiger Examines Project
– Cheyenne Woods Returns To LPGA Q-School Finals
– World’s Longest Golf Club Record Broken… Again
– Rickie Fowler, Jason Dufner Featured In College Football Play Calling