They say everything is bigger in Texas, and former Major League Baseball player Jeff Bagwell’s old mansion is no exception.
Bagwell has placed his Houston mansion-estate on the market for a whopping $12 million, which includes a massive putting green that would make many country clubs envious. The 16,414-square-foot estate also includes multiple large main rooms, a gourmet country kitchen, a billiard/media room, five bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
If that’s not enough, the estate’s outdoors area is equally as impressive. A covered loggia includes an outdoor living room with fireplace, a full kitchen, a wet bar, a pool, and a spa in addition to the putting green.
And all you have to do to own this masterpiece is hit 449 career home runs … or fork over $12 million, of course.
Check it out:
(Images courtesy of Redfin.com)
Related Link: Hunter Mahan’s House is a Steal at $9.5 Million
Other Hot Links:
– Golf Ball Was Possibly, Maybe Found On Mars
– Phil Snags Wounded Warrior’s Phone, Takes Super Selfie
– Ryder Cup Ticket Prices Soaring On Secondary Market
– The Fringe: Tunnel of Love & Bradley Recalls ’99
– U.S. Team Room Is Jaw-Droppingly Awesome
– Who Wore Velvet Best: Team Europe Or Pop Stars?
– Comeback King: Phil Mickelson Retorts ‘Suck On That’
– Grilling Golf Cart Is The Ultimate Tailgate Machine