We were all hoping to see Lindsey Vonn this week at the Masters. Primarily because that would mean her boyfriend, Tiger Woods, was in action, but also because we think walking the Augusta National course is a great way to rehab a reconstructed knee.
Then again, she did that last year and never fully recovered in time for the Olympics. So maybe she should stay at home.
Home for Vonn is Vail, Colo., and that’s actually where she is this week. And she’s not just sitting there watching TV; she’s working. It’s still ski season in Colorado, so Vonn took up a job at one of Vail’s lift ticket offices.
The world’s most famous skier worked (somewhat undercover) at a ticket counter for one of the world’s most popular ski resorts, and about the only person to recognize her was some creepy guy (4:06 mark):
Maybe more people recognized her than were shown in the video, but a hat and glasses makes for a pretty minimal disguise. You’d think someone would walk up and scream, “OMG! It’s Lindsey Vonn!” Or is it just those of us in the golf world that know her face so well?
Related Link: Lindsey Vonn – Tiger Woods is ‘Dorky-Goofy’
Other Hot Links:
– Photos: Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn
– Photos: Cover Girl Lindsey Vonn
– Lindsey Vonn, Tiger Woods Adopt Dog With Bum Knee
– Lindsey Vonn Makes the Rounds at the Presidents Cup
– Lindsey Vonn Talks Tiger, Skiing on ‘Letterman’
– Lindsey Vonn Sizzles In Cover Shoot For Red Bull
– Lindsey Vonn Happy with Tiger Woods, Doesn’t Need Marriage