Marshawn Lynch has yet to announce his intentions to attend training camp for the Seattle Seahawks, but he was on the golf course Monday. Lynch hit the links for his second annual charity golf event, The Big Golf Game, showing everyone just how awesome his golf swing is. And yes, it’s as violent as his running style.
The one-handed finish isn’t necessarily something you see on the PGA Tour, but who cares. Lynch isn’t on the PGA Tour. And by the looks of his tee shot, it works for him. That ball was piped down the middle of the fairway.
Here’s more video evidence of Lynch’s fantastic swing, and way too many golf balls hit towards one hole:
Other Hot Links:
– Back9Network Launches On DIRECTV Sept. 29
– Tiger Woods: ‘Two Years Since I’ve Felt This Good’
– Creamer Visits Fort Bragg & Exploding Watermelons
– Rickie Fowler, Keegan Bradley and the Ice Bucket Challenge
– Graham DeLaet Doesn’t Trust Anyone, May Be a Spy
– Hunter Mahan’s House is a Steal at $9.5 Million
– 9 Things Your Golfer Man Cave Needs
– Players Ready for Tiger Woods’ Return: ‘We Need Tiger’