Monday night, however, was a whole different ballgame. He pulled out the always-funny “Tonight Show Superlatives,” this time featuring PGA Tour players.
Warning: the following video is extremely funny.
Just as he does on the course, Rory McIlory comes out on top with the best superlative of the night: “Most Likely To Be In A Golf Boy Band Called ‘Hole-in-One Direction.'” It wasn’t a runaway victory for McIlory, though.
Angel Cabrera was a close second with “Most Likely To Have Swiftly Walked To The Bathroom Immediately After This Photo Was Taken,” followed by Brendon de Jonge as “Most Likely To Be The Love Child Of Satan And An Egg.”
But let’s be honest … they were all great. Especially with Fallon’s spectacular reenactments. Even the guys receiving the “superlatives” had a good laugh.
— Chris Kirk (@Chris_Kirk_) August 12, 2014
Hilarious >> Tonight Show Superlatives: 2014 PGA Championship – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon http://t.co/XrzdTQxpDU
— Chesson Hadley (@chadleyprogolf) August 12, 2014
Let’s hope there’s more to come!
Related Link: Fallon, Diaz Play Hilarious Round of Roller Golf
Other Hot Links:
– Phil Mickelson, 8 Others Earn Way Onto U.S. Ryder Cup Team
– Major Mulligan: What If Rory & Caroline Didn’t Break Up?
– Rickie Fowler, Rory McIlroy Promise Each Other More Battles
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– PGA Championship Ratings Highest Since 2009
– 11 Best GIFs from the 2014 PGA Championship
– The Fringe: Michelle Wie to Miss 3-5 Weeks Due to Finger Injury