Back9Network board member Ray Allen has teamed with Hubolt King Watches to auction off a truly collectable piece to benefit diabetes research.
Related Link: Back9Network’s Ray Allen a Champion in the Community
The Miami Heat guard and the Swiss watchmaker (which sounds like a great duo for an action movie) will auction a one-of-a-kind Hubolt Ray Allen Collection, which features Heat team branding, colors, and detailing from the Air Jordan XX8s that he wore to break the hearts of San Antonio knock down his famous 3-pointer in Game 6 of the NBA Finals.
— Hublot – Official (@Hublot) January 22, 2014
The Hubolt watches in the collection are downright gorgeous – which is hard for a Chicago Bulls fan to admit – and feature Allen’s jersey number and Heat colors. The collection also includes a signed Ray Allen jersey and decorative display case to help you brag to your friends.
Ray Allen’s Hubolt King Watches
Ray Allen’s Air Jordan XX8s
Related Links: Ahmad Rashad – What Makes Back9Network Unique
Other Hot Links:
– Photos: Back9Network’s Ray Allen
– Sneak Peek: Catapult Brings Back9’s Message to Life
– Ray Allen Presents Miami Heat Jersey to President Obama
– Ray Allen: ‘He Got Game’ Sequel May Be On Its Way
– Ray Allen Debuts Exclusive Air Jordan 11 Shoes
– Photos – Back9Network’s Ray Allen