This week at the BMW Championship, players got the chance to drive BMW’s all-new i8 hybrid. Rory McIlroy and Justin Rose were among those players and they were sure to post photos of their sweet rides and show their appreciation.
— Rory Mcilroy (@McIlroyRory) September 2, 2014
— Justin Rose (@JustinRose99) September 3, 2014
— Chesson Hadley (@chessonhadley) September 3, 2014
Related Link: Rory McIlroy Thinks NFL Players Are Soft
The $135,700 car is probably one of the coolest (and most expensive) courtesy cars on tour, and certainly one that no golfer would be upset about driving. The No. 1 player in the world clearly wasn’t mad about driving it, and he’s pretty happy about his season so far, as well
McIlroy took some time to answer a few questions about the car and his year, while driving the i8, of course.
Other Hot Links:
– Amazing Austrian Trick Shot Brothers Are Awe-Inspiring
– The Fringe: Stroud Nearly Wins BMW & Els Signs Superfan’s Tattoo
– Great Golf Trick Shots With Bryan Brothers & GoPro
– Teed Off: 9 Best Golf Tantrums
– Think You’re Funny? Prove It & Win An Epic Golf Experience
– 8 Best NFL Golf Pairings
– 5 Things You Need To Know: BMW Championship