One of the best parts about flying is reaching into the seat pocket in front of you and browsing through a SkyMall catalog.
While no one ever buys anything from the booklet — or admits to it, at least — perusing through the pages, going product to product makes the time fly (pun intended).
Sadly, that enjoyment we all share will be coming to an end because SkyMall filed for bankruptcy on Friday.
Sure, deep down, we all expected the day to come, but did we think it would come so soon? Actually, yeah … I’m just surprised it took this long.
In honor of SkyMall leaving our lives, here are some of the most absurd and ridiculous products sold in its 25 years of existence.
Golf Club Drink Dispenser
When you feel the need to carry that 15th golf club illegally, why not make it one that will serve you a beverage.
SkyRest Travel Pillow
Finding a comfortable position on a plane is tough. Fear not, because the SkyRest Travel Pillow makes sleeping on the plane a cinch. Where you’ll put the thing when you wake up, however, I don’t know.
Because walking requires way too much effort, skating on dangerous wheels is the more economic way to travel. (Fine Print: broken ankles not include).
Circulation Improving Leg Wraps
With the Circulation Improving Leg Wraps, you can look like a ridiculous astronaut and soothe sore muscles at the same exact time!
Squirrel Tree Climber Sculpture
What … you’ve never seen a squirrel wearing a harness and a helmet before?
For all you pierogi fanatics out there, this ornament will make a great addition to your Christmas tree.
Why leave home with embarrassingly thin hair. Get the iGrow! Put on this helmet-looking thing to make your hair grow back in no time.
Zombie of Montclaire Moors
Halloween will never be the same after you put this guy in your garden. Scare those trick-or-treaters and yourself into having nightmares for years to come.
Giant Folding Chair
Be the coolest dad at your kid’s soccer game this fall with the massive folding chair. And as an added bonus, you’ll block everyone’s view behind you!
The Mismatch Dress Shirts
For all those times you want to look completely ridiculous in public, these mismatch dress shirts are a must-have.
The Bug Vacuum
Don’t crush those bugs invading your home with a tissue, obliterate them with the bug vacuum. And it’s incredibly efficient: “Using The Best Bug Vacuum, Institute Analysts vacuumed up 24 live crickets in only 15 seconds.”
Other Hot Links:
– 2015 PGA Show: Up Close With The New Titleist Pro V1 & Pro V1x
– What’s Worse: Charles Barkley’s Belt Or His Golf Swing?
– Kid Wearing Ghillie Suit Pulls Air Horn Prank, Fails Miserably
– Crazy Colors & Perfect Patterns: Loudmouth Showcases Diverse Lineup
– Microsoft HoloLens Brings 3D Holograms To Life
– 2015 PGA Show: Day 3
– Bombs Away: The PGA Show Demo Day With Long Drive Champ Mike Dobbyn
– 2015 PGA Show: 5 Questions With GoPro’s Josh Sullivan
– Lee Westwood Saved A Millionaire From Drowning In Barbados
– The Turn: Nike Golf Apparel For Rory & Tiger In 2015
– COBRA PUMA Golf At The 2015 PGA Show
– Bubba Watson Sinks Impressive Ace, Removes Shirt To Celebrate