The 2015 Ford Mustang GT looks like a sweet ride with plenty of power for the $32,000 price tag, but some might not find 435 horsepower to be enough. If that’s the case, there’s always the Hennessey edition.
The limited edition HPE700 Supercharged Upgrade for the 2015 GT bumps it up to an impressive 717 horsepower, going from zero to 60 mph in just 3.6 seconds.
“We’re very excited about the 2015 Ford Mustang and so are our performance-minded clients,” John Hennessey said. “Our HPE700 Supercharged upgrade will elevate this Motown Missile’s performance to rival some of the fastest European sports cars. We can’t wait to share our specially tuned Mustang with the world!”
The catch is that only 500 will be built for the 2015 model year, and you can bet they’ll be a hot commodity. If you are going to buy one, though, thankfully it won’t cost you your house. The price tag sits at $59,500, which isn’t bad for a super car of this sort.
For the full spec list, check out HennesseyPerformance.com.
Related Link: New 910-Horsepower Lamborghini Hybrid Is Stunning
Other Hot Links:
– First Electric Supercar Coming In 2015 For $529K
– New GoPro Cameras Make Golf Videos Even Better
– This $170,000 Watch Tells You The Weather
– Kormaran: The Transforming Boat You Need To Have
– Ferrari 250 GTO Sells For Insane, Record $38.1 Million
– 9 Things Your Golfer Man Cave Needs, Including One That Costs More Than Your Car
– Frankencart: Four Old Golf Carts and a Pontiac
– World’s Most Expensive Golf Vacation Costs $400,000