You know that old golf phrase, “Tee it high, let it fly”? Well, it didn’t exactly work for the guy in this video. He teed up his ball with a driver in hand, hoping to hit a bomb down the middle of the fairway.
Instead, he whiffed. Well, kind of …
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that done before. And whether or not he did this on purpose is still a mystery. Regardless, it’s pretty impressive.
The only downside is that it counts as a stroke and he can’t tee it up again. The unfortunate rules of golf.
Related Link: Trick Shot Tuesday: Balancing Acts & Cliffside Chip-Ins
Other Hot Links:
– 9 Amazing GoPro Golf Videos That Will Melt Your Brain
– Keegan Bradley Fires Shots at GoPro Drone
– Juggling Pro Shop Trick Shot is Amazing
– Bryan Bros Trick Shots: Under the Lights
– 100 Insane Mini Golf Trick Shots Will Blow Your Mind
– Two Guys + Pingpong Balls + Red Solo Cup = Amazing Trick Shots
– Pantless Golfer Falls Into Hazard, Hilarity Ensues
– Oktoberfest Begins In Germany
– 9 Exclusive Courses We’d Like To See Host A Tour Event
– 11 Most Memorable Ryder Cup Moments
– Performance Friday: PGA Professional Tim Johnson